In The Rational Psychic™, Jack Rourke carefully details how to distinguish
genuine psychic information from the emotional and environmentally inspired background noises in your brain. Using facts and scientific references, Rourke then presents a detailed, thoughtful, and often surprising explanation for seemingly supernatural events that will satiate the curious, inspire the believer, and empower the developing psychic to be the best they can be.
Relying on decades of first-hand experiences and scholarly investigation, Jack explores fascinating subjects such as:
- The biological reason all people are extrasensory
- How to tell the difference between genuine psychic ability and paranormal perception
- How to avoid the hidden dangers during psychic training that actually hinder proper psychic development
- What's often really occurring, perceptually speaking, when sensitive people discern ghosts and malicious spirits, and why this stifles true psychic and spiritual growth
- How neuroscience and modern physics support the existence of psychic perception
- How to identify, access, and strengthen your own psychic abilities, and so much more
psychic capability. "You don't have to surrender logic or adopt any exotic beliefs to accept that psychic phenomena are real," Jack Rourke explains. "Nor do you have to automatically deny any evidence about the paranormal to be a critical thinker." Whether you are seeking answers about your own mysterious experiences, interested in developing your psychic gifts, or are simply a curious skeptic, The Rational Psychic™ is a must-read book that will challenge what you think you know while making complete sense of the unexplained.