Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 April 2013
I originally borrowed this book from my local library and then bought Eben's User Guide! But this book had so much extra in it that I ended up buying this too. Only complaint is that it doesn't list the HDMI codes - but these are available on the web anyway.
on 7 July 2013
This is just great! It spells all the stages of setting up, what not to do and what you MUST do in very clear steps. I think it should be incorporated in every school library
on 20 January 2014
It does what it says, After getting all the necessary parts/cables and dowloading software and installing them. I manged to get it running by following the book.
on 5 December 2013
The form at of this book and practical use of colour and various topics it covers just makes it a must have for beginners and possible experienced as a reference perhaps.
on 9 January 2014
Well suited to me, a first timer to this basic electronic device. well worth buying if your new to this sort of thing
on 22 March 2014
This is a very nice book for a beginner, wouldn't really recommend for an advanced person or someone that's been using a raspberry pi for a few months
on 9 April 2013
I purchased a Raspberry a good few months ago but haven't yet had the time to play with it. I got this book to help me set it up and have yet to collect all the required bits and pieces together. I have skimmed through the book and it does look very informative with the usual easy to follow instructions.
on 1 November 2014
Great book and value - speedy delivery too
on 9 March 2015