on 24 January 2014
Item arrived very quickly, well packaged, pleased with service.
Working for me! Already I have more energy and a smaller appetite - very pleased as I have lost a few pounds in my first week.
on 14 February 2014
I've been taking this for three weeks now and have seen a positive effect. It's certainly helped me control my appetite and has made my WW diet a lot easier to maintain. I've seen a steady weight loss (4 lbs) and feel in much better shape. No unwanted side efffects. Highly recommended.

UPDATE

Now May and my wife and I continuing to use as we do feel it's really taken the edge of our appetites - weight loss has been steady and we both feel the better for it!
on 26 April 2014
In a nutshell, a waste of £15
No difference to weight or appetite
I can't see what all these reviews raved about
on 2 July 2014
We'll I bought these thinking this would shift that stubborn stone that's refusing to move! How wrong I was! The first day I took one in the morning and felt so queasy it was horrid. I also kept burping raspberry up. Which wasn't ideal. Anyway I took them as directed and ended up conceding defeat. The constant nausea and raspberry burps got too much! Incidentally I have lost four pounds by not snacking at my desk at work.
on 22 May 2014
I have been taking these for a couple of months and have felt more energised and my food cravings have been reduced along with my appetite. Due to my increased energy levels I have exercised more and I am feeling the benefits. I would recommend incorporating these into your daily life. :):)
on 8 February 2014
This product actually works really well! I've experienced a good first week of weight loss and I definitely have more energy. I found the instructions easy to follow and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to lose a few pounds.
on 16 May 2014
brought this with the colon cleanser for weight loss as all media advertises now but it doesn't work for me. We are all different so what works for one may not work for another but this is not mentioned when advertising stuff like this.
on 3 June 2014
this product was delivered fast. so far it has been working really well for me and i can feel a difference with my body and the way it works.
on 21 June 2014
I have been using this product for 2 months,my appetite has decreased i have more energy and sleep better,cant say if i have actually lost weight as for the last month or so due to working extra and nice weather have had alot of junk food ie takeaways and bbqs not to mention wine! I can definetly say without these tablets my weight would have soared it has pretty much stayed the same,im sticking with these.
on 13 February 2014
Have been using this in conjunction with a diet and have seen quicker results since taking the capsules. One of the reasons for picking this particular product is that it is sourced in Britain , very informative leaflet accompanied this to enable me to get the best results. It arrived prior to it's expected delivery date and well packaged. Overall very pleased and would recommend this .