on 2 September 2014
I have tried a few weight loss/management tablets before, by far these are the best i have had! In one week i already could tell the difference, i have more energy and feel better within myself! I would recommend Pure Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Bean to anyone thats looking to shed a few pounds!
on 4 March 2016
Great value package. Really like packaging, sealed, hygienic and easy to open. Easy to swallow capsules, notice although on large side not as big as other brand I tried . Been using Green Coffee Beans fir several weeks, Raspberry Ketones a week as I had another brand to finish. They seem to help with digestion, not noticed feeling healthier, but then I've been very ill, stuck in bed and had an op too. Am looking forward to feeling more benefits when I'm up more. Raspberries are very good for health so good to have concentrate capsules. Have also lost some weight too. I like this brand as there appear to be no additives & fillers either.
on 11 June 2014
I started taking theses about 5 days ago and ive lost a few lbs already. I feel less bloated less hungry and i have alot more energy. iw ould recomend to a friend and have done already
on 22 June 2014
Really good combo, have used both separately before, but much more effective together! If you take too late in the day, you may not sleep so well, but loads of energy, and very little interest in food!!
on 20 August 2014
I was previously just using the raspberry ketones and found those to be amazing at helping me with my weight loss but them with the green coffee have really boosted my weight loss, I've been using these combined pills for the past three weeks and I the difference in my figure is amazing. I would highly recommend these
on 29 July 2014
the capsules arrived promptly. I would order from this this company again. I must point out though that the capsules are only 100mg, apparently you need to take 400mg a day although I have only taken 2 capsules a day and Im loosing weight on them. Good product, good company.
on 3 June 2015
since taking these pills my appetite has been dramatically reduced which is fab for me cause I was an emotional over eater. I also have more energy & generally feel I have had a boost from these pills!
on 18 August 2014
I have been using these since last July and have lost 7 stone in that time, I find a healthy diet, exercise combined with these tablets really do show results. Very very very happy with my purchase.
on 16 April 2016
I already took Green Coffee on its own but the combination with Raspberry Ketones seems to have more positive effects. Taking these tablets won't lead to dramatic weight loss (not what I was after anyway) but it really seems to help with those few pounds that don't seem to want to shift despite being (reasonably) careful with what you eat. It does take a few weeks to see the benefits though so not cheap. As an added bonus it also seems to boost my energy levels.
on 6 December 2014
Arrived quickly which is a plus.
Didn't really do anything to girl increase my metabolism or help me loose weight and considering I combined it with a healthy diet and 5 day a week intense exercise was hoping for more results. I would say only buy if you have a tiny amount to loose and have hit a plateau