on 30 October 2013
Yes that about sums it up. I was expecting something quite different, a cotton strap that buckled and held fast, safe for the steadiness of a long held yoga pose. This is not the case with this strap. If you are looking for a yoga strap then don't buy. The buckles do not grip the material, the material twists when there is a lot of pressure put on the buckle belt and the worst happens, the belt slips. I did write and complain that the belts slipped and that I was disappointed but received no reply. Hence this review. If you want to use unbuckled then they are a cheap item worthy of consideration buy, but for yoga they are dangerous. BE WARNED.
on 29 August 2013
This product took a little while to arrive but I was very happy when it did. It was better quality than I was expecting not stiff or scratchy at all. The length is good for me although it may be slightly too short for someone taller but you can check this before purchase.

I definitely recommend this product.
on 3 October 2013
Theres not a lot to say, its a yoga band! the item arrived quickly with no problems, packaged well. I ordered two and i received two colours bright pink and purple both very pleasant, im very happy with my purchase and would recommend this seller.
on 14 January 2014
Excellent product a must for all yoga going people. Lightweight not too thick belt easy to grip for little hands like mine. Great value for money
on 2 September 2013
Took ages to come but was exactly what I wanted at a good price. Mine belt was hot pink so this was good for me!
on 2 October 2013
As I am not very flexible I cannot do some of the yoga exercises as I cannot reach that far. This belt helps a lot. The only downside is I cannot understand how to wrap it around the metal bit, but I don't really care much about that part.
on 3 March 2014
Great price, mine was pink, but any colour would have been fine :)
I teach yoga so always handy to have a bag full of these which don't break the bank!
on 10 October 2013
It is a nice, strong strap with great quality and the price is very affordable.
I highly recommend this strap.
on 2 June 2014
You get what you pay for - the belt looks like what it costs, bit flimsy but would do the job. Main issue is the colour it arrived in was not the colour advertised - if you don't want to risk getting a hot pink colour, then best to buy something a little more expensive.
on 20 February 2014
The fabric is not nice at all, and has stretched out of shape - very uncomfortable to use, and therefore does not aid with the stretch without leaving marks on the hands. Pay a bit more and get something better.