Price:£11.43+ Free shipping

on 27 March 2014
Someone tried to steal by bike yesterday by trying to crack the combination code (not cut the cable with bolt cutters thankfully!) and the lock stood! Woo! I can still open it but the combination is all buggered so I will need to buy another lock. The lock is good for travelling around and quickly locking up or unlocking but it's best to have a proper lock when leaving it places all day for example. I am buying a solid D lock for keeping it outside my flat now and maybe buying another one of these so I don't have to carry the heavy D lock about when going on short trips. I didn't use the bracket.
on 30 August 2012
Raleigh combo lock, Arrived in 3 days ordered from amazon.co.uk and well packaged. Mine has white numbers on the tumblers not yellow as in pic. This is replacing a similar priced lock from H-lfords. That someone has tampered with hitting it with a brick trying to pinch our bikes but did not get it open, They did however brake it in the process.
The tumblers are easy to turn with the numbers in white indented. This is a good feature because the numbers on old lock from h-ldfords were wearing of making them hard to see. There is slight play in the locking mechanism we've tried to open it just by picking the combination but could not. It comes with a preset number printed in the instructions and can be easily changed to a number of choice. We havnt used the mounting bracket supplied opting to just to wrap it around the frame. This is minimal security and as with all locks even expensive ones it could be cut/opened with the right tools and enough time. We only use it for short visits to shops etc.
on 17 July 2013
This is a very handy security device and the device to attach it to the bike is brilliant. Yes it will not stop the determined thief who is equipped with the right tools, but no device will do that. It will however ensure the bike wont disappear with the casual thief.
on 20 July 2013
Yes, this is a great addition to my bike. It is easy to operate and has chord length which adds to the comfort if using it. It packs comfortably around my bike and doesn't get in the way when I ride..... Thank you
on 30 July 2014
This is a must. Bought it for my visit to Centre Parcs and used it every day. No worry of loosing keys, fits neatly under the saddle and is nice and long to go round front wheel and frame. Very reasonably priced cheapest I could find and its a god brand name. This is the one.
on 13 September 2011
This is very simple to fit, and the lock itself is easy to handle. Good length for tying bike to railings etc
on 28 May 2012
Quite strong, good quality lock and received on time. I am using it lock my cycle in station cycle parking.
on 15 January 2013
The attachment to the bikes plastic has cracked very very quickly although the lock its self is extrmeley good but annoying the plastic used on the attachment to the bike was not made of stronger stuff
on 30 December 2014
Sturdy, easy to use even with gloves on, and so far my bike hasn't been stolen - what more could a girl want?
on 4 March 2013
Lovely strong lock easy to store as its all curled up yet stretches out to secure my cycle when necessary.

See one answered question