TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 January 2016
As a baker I go through a lot of this stuff! Sticks regalice really well, great for sticking edible paper too, the pot goes a long way!

Just a heads up it doesn't work well with chocolate - the surface of chocolate is just too shiny. It works ok sometimes but ideally you want to use chocolate to stick chocolate! It doesn't lose a star for this though as it's made to stick icing to icing and it's absolutely superb at this.
on 11 October 2013
I bought this for my son who loves making cakes and he said this glue was just the right product for sticking his decorations on the cakes he makes for his friends and relatives' birthdays and anniversaries. He said he will buy some himself when he runs out.
on 5 March 2013
Has been most helpful.
I am a beginner in cake making and decorating, so I dont know what people used before edible glue was invented! (I do) Takes the mess out of using royal icing and dries clear.
Fantastic product.

Delivery was prompt, well before estimated delivery date.
on 1 June 2014
this is lovely for cake decorating adds a bit of glamour to the decorations on your cakes and ideal as you can use as much or little as you need and you can use it with a brush to put it just where you need it or sprinkle in all over
on 28 February 2014
Nice consistency. Not too thick, but thicker than water. Sticks really well. Will definitely buy this again when my other one runs out. Has lasted well.
on 10 March 2014
Glue that you can eat! Need I say more... sticks fondant to fondant, and petals to roses. and its edible!
on 22 January 2015
Slightly runnier than my usual glue and doesnt stick quite as well. I have gone back to Squires as I feel this sticks better and it a lot less runny.
on 29 November 2013
Bought this for my daughter as she has started making cakes, so plenty of encouragement needed, don't want her flowers dropping off!
on 27 October 2014
not very sticky
on 23 September 2015
Makes cake decorating easier. Obviously you can make your own glue but I just find this more convenient. Will buy again.