on 28 January 2007
At last! An unbiased book about Nicole and O.J.. This book is a terrific read, obviously the author had the blessing of Nicole's family and friends and this book is a MUST READ if you are interested in hearing the truth about the Simpson's troubled marriage.

The author examines the marriage in some detail right from the time O.J. met Nicole. This book deals with their life together up to the date of Nicole's murder and the immediate aftermath. Some of the proceeds of this book are going to the surviving children of Nicole. This book is well written and a real page turner. Best biography I have read this year.

It certainly was NOT all bad in their marriage, Nicole is a very fiesty character and stood up to O.J.. He was a womaniser and yet an obssessively jealous husband.This book is a MUST READ for all those readers who want to get to the truth of what exactly went on in O.J.'s and Nicole's life.

This book will be a No. 1 best seller in America.
on 2 November 2014
Once you get used to the vast amount of people named in the book and the connections it's a really interesting read. I have a few friends wanting to read it. A real page turner. An insightful look into the doomed relationship.
on 28 April 2016
There is so many books based on the murder of Nicole Brown and Rob Goldman (RIP) I'm glad I read this one!
I remember being around 7 my parents told me that 'OJ is being framed because he's black' I was too young to understand the magnitude of the case and the overwhelming evidence, after reading this book, and other articles I know OJ Simpson is guilty and it saddens me that the ignorance of the world made this case about black v white, it saddens me that lawyers would protect OJ Simpson for a paycheck, but above all the worst is the loss of these two lives.

AMAZING BOOK
on 22 March 2013
I enjoy true crime books but this was so much more - provided good background into both O J Simpson and Nicole and gave a very believable account of their marriage, divorce and reconciliation. A tragic end for Nicole who seemed a loving, loveable person. Highly recommend this book.
on 29 April 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, even though it was written pre trial..The author appears to have done her research, and it isn't all about courtroom,m drama.

It's a sad story, and I've followed the car, but there plenty of surprises.

Her sources came from family and friend's, both Brown's and Simpsons.

I would recommend this book, especially if you are interested in domestic violence.
on 27 March 2016
Great book. Very detailed, and having read Marcia Clark's (prosecutor in OJ Simpson trial) book and Mike Gilbert's (OJ Simpson's agent) book, a very accurate account.
on 30 April 2016
Very well written story with insights given by people close to Nicole. This story brings Nicole Brown Simpson to life unlike the media sensation that is all about OJ.
on 5 May 2016
Excellent but tragic story of a marriage gone wrong leading to murder - Jan Dev
on 9 April 2016
great book could not put it down
on 15 June 2016