Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Aug 2010 17:22:23 BDT
Michael Kay says:
I'v read that the game will include the never before released Dragon Ball Z movie..... I hope we get this too and its not just for the Yanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2010 17:41:14 BDT
wikipedia states the European branch of Bandai have said the movie extra will be on the game here too

Posted on 1 Sep 2010 19:28:48 BDT
Michael Kay says:
Thank christ, but i'v just found out there are two unreleased movies
1:- Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans (on RB2 game)
2:- Dragon Ball: Yo! The Return of Son Goku and Friends!! (Still unreleased)

cheers for your info dude

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Sep 2010 14:31:08 BDT
the second one was created as an anniversary special in Japan only so i doubt we will get it here. Its a little silly anyway, its about Vegeta's brother Tarble (yes together they make vegetable) who needs help from two of Friezars former soldiers who combine together and somehow are as tough as super saiyan 2's despite being friezars former goons

Posted on 5 Sep 2010 01:50:33 BDT
I've seen both of those movies, in japanese with subtitles. They're quite good. Something new from Dragon Ball which is pretty cool. This game looks like it will have some improvements from the 1st one. Let's hope it is better!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  20 Aug 2010
Latest post:  5 Sep 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (PS3)
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (PS3) by Namco Bandai (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars (29)