Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:£2.44+ £1.49 shipping

on 15 May 2014
Read reference to the "tingling" sensation in other reviews....
Before you buy this product I suggest you try and replicate the "invigorating" properties of this shower gel to give yourself an idea of what to expect.
With this in mind I would recommend the following :-
Some of us guys prefer to be smooth in the meat and two veg area... so following your usual trim and shave ..apply your favourite aftershave to your family jewels and brace yourself !! (I find something to bite on helps )
on 7 April 2015
I will get straight to the point..It burns..hell it really burns...,your al'fella and your bak door.The only euphemisms I can think of for a decent review.
on 8 February 2013
Having had some of this as a present last year, I tried to buy myself some but no local stores stock it ( the range of shower gels is too large for them to have everything!). It is definitely different from most of the others and leaves me with a 'tingle' rather like that of an aftershave. Very invigorating! I had to buy a years supply though, to make the p&p worthwhile!
on 6 December 2013
The mint fragrance gives you a refreshing tingle. The king you get when you first bite in to a strong mint chewing gum - clearing your airways kind of feeling. I think I'm hooked on it now :)
on 6 April 2016
Had to remain in hot shower for a further 30 minutes in order to thaw out the undercarriage...
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 September 2015
It really does invigorate the skin and leaves the hair squeaky clean.
on 11 November 2015
Useful shampoo for my hair.
on 22 December 2015