Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 January 2013
My copy of Radioland arrived yesterday. I knew on first listen it was going to be a favourite. This is thoughtful rock, featuring a variety of vocalists. I hate making comparisons, so I won't. The singing, the writing, the playing, the production are all thoughtful. And ... there is not a single duff track or "filler" on it.

If the names of the vocalists intrigue you ... Jim Kerr, Pete Murphy, Dot Allison, Shelley Poole ... you won't regret this album. And, if you've not heard Catherine AD before (I've been following her for 6 years), well there's a real treat (2 actually) in store.
on 16 February 2013
I got this on impulse as i liked the cover and singers on it and it has become a great choice it is atmospheric , intelegent music , it is good enough to gain great reviews in the NME but will it cross over or become one of musics best kept secrets ,find out ??????
on 29 April 2013
Awesome is the only word that springs to mind, a magical collection of wonderful songs, truly an inspiration! I am very pleased with the product and the delivery was second to none.
on 16 February 2013
This is a wonderful album from The dark flowers, Jim Ker and others greats artists !!!
This is music !!!
on 22 September 2014
Sit & Listen carefully, its very clever.. :)
on 13 December 2015
on 17 February 2013
It is a good job, but for my taste, could be better, you are missing something ...I have missed any topic with more pace.Bye