on 1 May 2014
I purchased the superhero money box for my son and the fairy wishes money box for my daughter (to avoid arguements on size etc.) I got them as part of their easter present to start saving weekly etc. The boxes are beautiful and as described and would totally recommend. They have a section to open the money box at the bottom, but is well hidden so as far as my 5 year old son knows he cant get in it!
on 24 June 2014
This is a cute money tin. Bottom comes off relatively easily. Only gripe is that it is a lot smaller than it appears in the picture. The picture makes it look long and tall but it is actually almost a cube.
on 2 September 2014
It is a very cute money box and my daughter really likes it. I agree with the other reviews that the box is very small for the price you pay but will do the job for now.
on 19 January 2015
Gorgeous money box perfect for a little girl. I love the fact that it's tin as my daughters ceramic one was accidentally knocked and broke. Would recommend!
on 15 May 2014
Gorgeous, we love our super girly money tin. Purchased for our daughter, nice design. Would make a lovely gift for somebody.
on 8 October 2015
My granddaughter just loves this cute little money box. Searched website and this was the prettiest.
on 21 February 2015
bought 2 of these, one as a gift and the other for my 6 yr old girl. They are really nice.
on 24 April 2015
bought it for the tooth fairy money after little one lost first tooth, loves it
on 5 August 2014
Good value for money. Pretty money boxes as described. On time delivery.
on 8 September 2014
Attractive and very functional. The new little owner loved it.