Supplied By IDEABRIGHT LTD Description
RUSTINS MDFS1000 Quick Dry MDF Sealer Clear 1 Litre RUSMDFCS1L
RUSTINS MDF CLEAR SEALER
- A quick drying, clear sealer that allows the application of both paints or varnishes, unlike white MDF sealers which can only be painted.
- Touch dry in 30 minutes and can be re-coated in 2 hours. Clean brushes in water.
Formulated with a water-based acrylic emulsion, which dries to a clear film.
- Quick drying. Low odour.
- Clean brushes in water.
- Excellent sealing properties.
- May also be used on wood as a sealer, which sands easily.
- Conforms to Safety of Toys Regulations BS EN 71 Part 3 1995.
- For application to bare MDF, or wood.
- The surface must be clean, dry, and free from contaminants.
- The colour of bare MDF may be changed using Rustin's Wood Dye before sealing.
- Routed areas and edges may be sealed before dyeing.
Stir well before use. Apply liberally and evenly with a synthetic fibre brush, pad or sponge.
One coat is usually sufficient, edges or routed areas may require a second coat.
Drying Time :-
Touch dry within 30 minutes depending on temperature (see below).
Re-coating Time :-
Allow 2 hours before painting or varnishing.
Application Temp :-
Ideally 15-25°C, do not use below 10°C or in conditions of high humidity.
Coverage Approx :--
12sq.m per litre, 1 coat, depending on the absorbency of the surface.
Clean brushes immediately after use with water. Hard brushes may be cleaned with Rustins Brush Restorer or Cellulose Thinners.
End Of IDEABRIGHT LTD Description