RUSTINS MDFS1000 Quick Dry MDF Sealer Clear 1 Litre RUSMDFCS1L
RUSTINS MDF CLEAR SEALER
- A quick drying, clear sealer that allows the application of both paints or varnishes, unlike white MDF sealers which can only be painted.
- Touch dry in 30 minutes and can be re-coated in 2 hours. Clean brushes in water.
Type :- Formulated with a water-based acrylic emulsion, which dries to a clear film.
- Quick drying. Low odour.
- Clean brushes in water.
- Excellent sealing properties.
- May also be used on wood as a sealer, which sands easily.
- Conforms to Safety of Toys Regulations BS EN 71 Part 3 1995.
- For application to bare MDF, or wood.
- The surface must be clean, dry, and free from contaminants.
- The colour of bare MDF may be changed using Rustin's Wood Dye before sealing.
- Routed areas and edges may be sealed before dyeing.
Application :- Stir well before use. Apply liberally and evenly with a synthetic fibre brush, pad or sponge.
Coats :- One coat is usually sufficient, edges or routed areas may require a second coat.
Drying Time :- Touch dry within 30 minutes depending on temperature (see below).
Re-coating Time :- Allow 2 hours before painting or varnishing.
Application Temp :- Ideally 15-25°C, do not use below 10°C or in conditions of high humidity.
Coverage Approx :-- 12sq.m per litre, 1 coat, depending on the absorbency of the surface.
Clean-Up :- Clean brushes immediately after use with water. Hard brushes may be cleaned with Rustins Brush Restorer or Cellulose Thinners.
End Of IDEABRIGHT LTD Description