Price:£3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 July 2013
Well, I am so pleased with these meal worms, they look and smell nice and fresh. The birds love them no sooner have I put them down them the birds swoop down and they have gone. I put some out at night for the hedgehog, who also loves them.
One big suprise is the gulls especially the herring gulls (seagulls), the really LOVE them I have to put some on the garage roof for them, put small amounts out in different trays at regular intervals, so the gull don't eat them all..
They came well packed and arrived quickly cannot wait till more come in so I can re-stock, and keep the birds happy.
on 21 February 2014
Squirrels, doves, wood pigeons, black birds, tits, robin and even a little mouse were munching down these goodies. A good buy.
on 8 March 2014
The birds love these suet nibbles . It has attracted two pairs of blackbirds into the garden which we did not have before.
on 10 May 2014
Easy to deal with , birds love them and so do the two hedgehogs who call every night good value
on 21 February 2014
i am delighted , and the birds are too, i am nearly getting a robin to come and feed from my hand, thank you most sincerely, richard akers
on 6 February 2014
These were tasty and so popular with my local wild birds that they are all gone in 2 weeks. Now I need some more!
on 30 May 2014
The birds love suet pellets they come in there 100 or more to our garden we have robins bluetits and starlings.
on 31 May 2014
I WOULD RECOMMEND PUTTING THESE IN TUBE FEEDER AS THEY FELL OUT OF MESH FEEDER. BIRDS GO MAD FOR THEM.
on 6 June 2016
While different birds have different food preferences all birds seem to enjoy these nibbles including a family of robins. I tried the High Energy Suet Sprinkles previously but this variety has mealworms which seems to make a big difference and cover a wider range of birds. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
on 6 July 2014
birds cant get there quick enough