Price:£41.84+ Free shipping

on 16 March 2014
I cycle to work down a very narrow and dark country lane and wanted something to accompany my existing battery powered RSP light. This bigger version is absolutely perfect.

I did not want to carry an on-bike battery as I already have quite a payload with lunch bag, clothes, laptop and shoes etc for my commute so this seemed like the best compromise. It comes with a tiny (ie 2 inch) USB cable so i can have the light on charge during the day at my desk whilst I work. This is such a huge money saver in batteries - it takes around 3-4 hours to charge fully so plenty of time before i go home.

The light has 3 settings - bright, extra bright and so bright you might blind! Therefore always make sure it is pointed very slightly down to avoid blinding oncoming car driver (I am a car driver also so can see this from both sides!).

The small light i actually pinned to the back of my helmet for extra rear visibility ang again is super bright with USB charge capability.

I think this is excellent value for money and I would certainly recommend this set.
on 16 May 2015
Simply do not come better than these lights- if you cycle at all do not skimp on the safety gear. The front light is remarkably powerful and will light up the road ahead no problem- more importantly though drivers will see you for miles- I use the flashing mode during daylight hours and the front light has 3 power settings for steady on- even the lowest setting is very bright- recharge at work via USB, what more could you want from a set of lights :)
on 20 September 2015
Great front light and back light very bright , only reservation is the bracket for the rear light rather flimsy, otherwise I would have given 5 stars , fine if you have a spare old rear bracket.
on 23 November 2015
Excellent lights and easy to charge using usb adapter plug.

They are easy too fit to bike and will fit most bikes.

Happy with my purchase.