USB TO LAN RJ45 Ethernet 10Mb/100Mb Network Adapter
|Price:||£2.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Female USB A to Male Ethernet RJ45 Connector / Adaptor
- USB Adapter A Female To 8P8C plug - also commonly known as RJ45 plug
- One end has the USB A Female end similar to the socket on PC for your USB device.
- The other end is the 8P8C (RJ45) Male Plug
- A typical use for this is to connect a USB ADSL modem to a router with an RJ45 socket but please note that this will not provide the necessary power to the modem as the PC does. The modem must have a separate power source
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
One end has the USB A Female end like the USB socket on a PC. The other end is the 8P8C (RJ45) Male Plug. Pin Assignment: USB A Female - RJ45Plug 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 4 - 6 S - S; The main use for this adaptor is to connect a USB ADSL modem to a router with an RJ45 socket but the modem must have a separate power source. These adaptors can also be used with a range of telephony applications such as VOIP and mobile phone unlocking / programming etc.. Please be advised that connector converts a USB A male plug to an RJ45 male plug as per the pinout assignment, however it can not be guaranteed that it will work for every given application because of differences among hardware brands
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
On the 5 star side the price and delivery time were excellent....
On the 1 star side the product is very poorly made. Mine was curved and I was unable to get the male ethernet connection to lock into the female ethernet socket - a first for me as I find the main problem with ethernet 10/100 connections is that they are difficult to separate once connected.
If you look at similar products on offer via Amazon UK the cheapest is 10 times the admittedly low cost of this connector. There is a good reason for this.
So READ THE REVIEWS
When it's this cheap, there seems little point in going through the rigmarole of returning the item, particularly having read the reviews stating problems with delivery.
When I bought it there weren't any negative reviews. I suggest spending more and checking that the vendor/item is proven to have been proven for other customers.