- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.6 x 3.1 cm ; 54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 8689-96
- ASIN: B001KYW2OC
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Oct. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (22 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 92,147 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
REVLON POST TRAUMA NAIL TREATMENT 970
|Price:||£8.99 (£61.16 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Revlon Post Trauma Nail Treatment - 970
- DISPATCHED WITHIN UK MAINLAND ONLY!!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Revlon Post Trauma Nail Treatment - 970
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I could stop there (but I won't!). It goes on like regular polish, but dries within seconds. I found a very thin coat was best - 2 coats looked a little streaky on my nails.
I had a gel manicure about a year ago which totally destroyed my nails and left me with ridges and constant splitting, peeling and breaking. I had tried every product (literally.... if you can name it I have tried it) all to no avail.
Within 10 days of applying this, my nails have a lovely even texture, look natural (I have not noticed any yellowing) and have a lovely healthy 'glow' and soft shine.
All of my nails have grown with no breaking. The only nail work I have had to do is file to shape as they have grown.
I am thrilled.
I often read glowing product reviews about seemingly 'miracle' products with a very raised eyebrow, but in this case I have to say that every word is true!
If you have rubbish nails, you will not regret trying this. I love it! x
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing product looks great on my nails - where have you been all my lifePublished 26 days ago by Mrs Vanessa Ward
Tried several times to get it to go on without streaking to no avail, so I won't be using it again.Published 6 months ago by Jude
I have been using it for a while now and there has been no improvement in my nails. They are actually worse than before as I was using OPI. I am going back to OPI.Published 10 months ago by Nathalie
This is my 2nd order and next time I will order 2 because it's a fabulous product for nails - I find it's beneficial if I wear it under colour varnish or a couple of coats directly... Read morePublished 12 months ago by dotty
Must be used sparingly or it doesn't have a smooth finish. Flakes off a little too easily.Published 13 months ago by cosmichotspur
Purchased this for my daughter, she said she can see the improvement in her nailsPublished 16 months ago by Miss D Lynch