on 13 March 2014
This gives me such great confidence. Works perfectly and stops me always wearing baseball caps. A must buy for anyone hating that bald patch.
Any of the bad review about white lines are people not reading the instructions.
I am in no way connected with the seller, I am just someone who is so pleased that I no longer have to wear a cap every day
on 2 March 2015
I would give a 0 star rating if I could. I suspect the glowing reviews are written by people connected to the sellar. All the chat of making them feel confident, who feels confident walking round with dark brown hair with a big circle of white residiue on it. It's coverage is poor it takes ages to dry and when it does it got a white cast. I'm going straight back to the spray I used before. It's cheaper and works better than this. I would avoid rest rand like the plague.
on 31 October 2014
Sorry..didn't work for me. It sure did leave a fine covering of white dust like stuff on my hair though. I tried a second replacement can and the result was the same. Am now trying to contact seller for a possible refund.
on 19 November 2013
Really pleased with this product. Having very fine thin hair, my scalp used to show through, not any more.
Restrand gives me lots of confidence, my hair looks much thicker and there is no scalp showing through.
on 27 January 2015
Feels like a strong hairspray and is therefore very difficult to comb or brush through. Ends up pulling out hair! Coverage okay but it looks a little flat - no shine.
on 4 July 2015
Only use it in poorly lit areas. Soon as the lights are on you can see it straight away. Looks ridiculous. Embarrassing. Think I will go bald gracefully.
on 3 February 2016
Excellent product!! My hair is thinning rapidly and as a woman is very embarrassing. I have tried a number of products to thicken but none really seem to do the job. This product however provides colour coverage and so instantly covers up the thinning areas. I don't usually write reviews but as I have found this product to help me, I thought it may also help other women (and men of course) who have the same problem. I didn't however purchase the activator spray but to be honest, not sure it is really needed as product itself is grand. Thank you.
on 10 October 2015
WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS? WELL' THREE WORDS COMES TO MIND' GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE'' I ORDERED GREY / SILVER AND WHEN YOU SPRAY IT ON A DUST SPRAY COMES OUT LEAVING A FILM OF DUST ALL OVER YOUR HAIR AND MAKES HAIR LOOK A HORRIBLE MUCKY DULL LOOKING BROWNISH COLOR' SELLER SHOULD BE BARRED FROM SELLING SUCH CRAP.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2015
The overall colour and thickness of your hair style is not as good as fullmore but definity not as messy. My hair on top is starting to thin more and more to the stage where I have a fashionable combover which looks innocent with this product as opposed to actually looking like its combing over a bald spot.
on 18 February 2015
Excellent product, covers my thinning hair patch really well, although its better to allow it to dry before brushing through. As it is the elderly that would be mainly using this product it would be helpful if it was more affordable.