The Trouble with Markets - Winner, Wolfson Economics Prize 2012: Saving Capitalism From Itself by Roger Bootle (5 Jul 2012)
- Order in the next 8 hours and get it by Thursday, Jun 20.
- Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
- £7.79 Kindle Edition
- Available for download now
- More buying choices - Paperback
- £4.10 new (41 offers)
- £1.48 used (15 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery.
- Sell this back for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
- Other Formats
Money For Nothing: Real Wealth, Financial Fantasies and The Economy of the Future by Roger Bootle (13 Oct 2005)
The Death of Inflation: Surviving and Thriving in the Zero Era by Roger Bootle (24 Apr 1997)
Index-linked Gilts by Roger Bootle (Jan 1985)
Property in business - a waste of space?: A study for RICS by Roger Bootle (2002)
- Currently unavailable