The Quirky Plug Hub Under Desk Power Cord Management Station is a good idea, but in the way it is executed here it is a very poor value.
1. This unit is not made out of metal, as the pictures make it appear to be. It is made out of molded plastic. Power strips are sometimes the source of fires. This unit will not survive being kicked too hard, much less an electrical fire.
2. The base is too narrow to support multi-row power strips. It will only work with single-inline power strips that support 6 plugs. So the usefulness is limited.
3. The door clearance is such that large plugs (wall-warts) may not have enough clearance to allow it to close.
4. The depth is also such that there is not enough room to fully wrap longer power cords inside.
5. Even though standard power strips support 6 plugs, this unit has 3 ports and 3 wrapping poles. It might be fine for some situations, but this design further limits the capacity.
6. Considering it doesn't include a power strip, the premium it comes at makes it a poor value indeed.
There are some good things I can say about this unit. It's a good idea and it will help you organize your wires if you only need a basic inline 6 outlet power strip. And it can be mounted or left standing on your desk or the floor. But given all the shortcomings and the premium, it's not worth it.