on 5 November 2009
As numerous reviewers have said, this is an essential bit of kit for the Quinny and it's laughable that it doesn't come included with the pram - which without it, is severely lacking in storage.

It's relatively easy to fit, although you have to be careful you don't unscrew the wrong screw, which holds the pneumatic mechanism for expanding the pram in place!

Once fitted, it's also very robust and unlikely to come detached.

The wide, low sided tray is good if you're just throwing in the occasional small item, but it shows its weakness when trying to pile high with shopping. The basket is ideal for a quick run to the corner shop, but you're not going to get your weekly shop in there.

You also need to be careful when folding the pram, as objects sticking up too high will get crushed in the process. And if going up or down steps, it can occasionally catch or rub.

The basket is a fairly good answer to a problem which shouldn't have existed. And it's sad that this isn't included in the price of the expensive Quinny Buzz.
on 14 January 2009
I love my Quinny Buzz but there are a couple of things I don't like - buying a separate shopping basket with very limited capacity is top of the list. Unfortunately the Quinny doesn't have any other facility to carry shopping so unless you have a willing helper you'll probably need to make do with this. I do use the basket and have become quite talented in balancing my shopping bags in somehow or other but admit to having shopping basket envy when I see a pushchair with a lovely deep basket. Larger parcels can catch on the Quinny's wheels so you really do need to pack carefully. I keep it attached when foldng the frame for transport and it stays in place with no problem.
on 5 December 2008
We found that it really was essential to have this basket as we were constantly needing storage when out shopping etc. Unfortunately it has quite limited capacity but does attach easily & securely & looks the part.
on 25 February 2010
Brilliant basket. Yes it should really come with the buzz... It is quite small but is really adequate and I manage to put 2 X 2 litre milks bottles and a few other groceries in there when walking home from the corner co-op. I suggest getting a buggy clip or some hooks that attch with velco for those epic shopping outings
on 4 May 2010
A little annoying that the Quinny Buzz doesn't already come with this basket but this does provide additional storage space which is very useful. It doesn't give you loads of storage space but a big improvement on what you get with the Quinny Buzz.
on 10 March 2009
A little on the small side but much better than having nothing to put a few odds and ends in! A great help for me.
on 24 July 2010
EXcellent shopping basket for the Buzz, fits perfectly and stays in place when frame is folded. Shame it costs what it does as it should have come with the pushchair in the first place. Can hol;d some light shopping and has enough clearance from the ground. I found that the front wheel would throw up dirt that collects in the basket, so needs a clean every now and again! Cheers
on 15 September 2011
Fits really well and a nice and sturdy product. But the down side is the Buzz frame limits what you can put in the basket. I can just about fit my nappy bag in it and I use the Buzz box to hold the rain cover and pump. No problem with the product in it's self just the Buzz in general has limited/no storage on board. If you want loads of storage get a different pushchair.
on 9 November 2009
For me the Quinny 4 was great, but certainly lacked under pram storage space, so essential for throwing in bread and milk at the shops, or a nappy and snacks etc for a trip out.

I would definately recommend the Quinny 4 to friends if they also purchased the shopping basket. I feel the shopping basket should come as standard instead of the bag on the back.
on 24 June 2011
I bought this for my daughter - for her new baby - she says it is excellent and she can store all the things you need when taking a young baby out. She wanted it for her holiday as when she goes out in the evening she can put nappies, bottles and toys etc underneath the pram and not have to have bags hanging on the handles of the pram.