Make Your First Quilt Today!
Grab this easy guide for new quilters and get three fun quilt patterns, plus complete step-by-step instructions
Download Quilts for Beginners now, and you could be finishing your first quilt in just a few hours! Longtime quilter Felicity Walker takes you step by step through everything you need to know to make your first quilt. Choose one of three easy-to-make quilt patterns and just follow the instructions. Amaze your friends and family members with your beautiful new creation!
Here's what you will find inside the book:
- Brief history of quilts and overview of the most popular types of quilts
- Overview of quilt fabric, batting, threads, and essential quilting tools and supplies
- Step-by-step guide to the basics of cutting, sewing, quilting, and finishing your quilt
- Three complete quilt patterns: Quilt-as-you-go table runner, Rail fence lap quilt, and Double four-patch baby quilt
- Step-by-step photo instructions for all three quilts
A great first quilting book, written by a quilter with more than 20 years of experience.
Scroll up and Look Inside before you buy.
About the Author
Felicity Walker loves quilting. Even more, she loves sharing the knowledge she has gained in nearly 20 years as a quilter. Even after making hundreds of quilts, she still thinks of herself as a beginning quilter. She is probably not ever going to enter a quilt in a national show or win prizes for her fancy stitchery, but she loves fabric and enjoys making easy quilts for her friends and family. She is always looking for and writing about simpler and faster ways to quilt. Felicity writes for a leading publisher of quilting and craft books, and contributes to the quilting blog Quilter's Diary.