- Mass Market Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Obsidian Mysteries (3 Dec. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0451240634
- ISBN-13: 978-0451240637
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.1 x 17.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 789,826 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Quilt Trip (Southern Quilting Mystery) Mass Market Paperback – 3 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
As a quilter, retired folk art curator Beatrice Coleman likes to have all the seams stitched togeth....
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The story is set in a large mansion. It is meant to be creepy with a bad tempered owner. Anyway, the women turn up to learn about a crafting foundation. The weather turns. Everyone gets snowed in. Nobody looks for them. There is no electricity. There is little food. One dies. One investigates. Who done it?
I found the writing forced and lacking the easy flow of the earlier novels. I didn't get either humour or sense of mystery from this novel. I think the setting was just too extreme and does not work.
I hope Ms Craig revisits the template for her earlier novels and produces a cracker next time.