Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 June 2012
BE AWARE! This is written for the USA version, so will be of less use - if any for UK users imho.

It should have been made MUCH MUCH clearer in rhe advertisment, aspecially as i bought the Kindle version from the Amazon.co.uk Web Site :(.

The author concentrates on the Pro Version, slips past other versions as Pro is the most popular, thay might be true but not really my definition of what i expect to find in a biok described as the 'missing manual'.

very disappointed, will seek refund!
on 17 April 2012
I finally splashed out and purchased a 5-user version of the new Quickbooks 2012 Pro, having run the 2001 Pro version for the last 10 years! Familiarity can breed contempt! Really glad I changed software, but even more happy that - in addition to the software and the support package that you get in the short-term, I bought this book. It's true,it is "The Missing Manual"!! At the time I bought the software, I bought this book and also "Quickbooks for Dummies". Comparing the two, this book is streets ahead of the "Dummies" version and much more appropriate if you have some familiarity with the software. In short, if you go for the new software you must buy this book. You won't regret it.