Quick Training - Is it only able to be the maths puzzle?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Feb 2008 10:45:14 GMT
I have just got brain training and am wondering why I can only do the maths training, under the "quick training" section. Is this right? I thought i would be able to practice the other puzzles that I have unlocked, but it appears i have to go to the training section everytime I want to pratice at my speech or remembering the low to high numbers etc. Will i be able to do these puzzles in the future under the "quick training" section or am I just stuck with the maths puzzle?

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Aug 2008 00:02:05 BDT
S. J. Heaume says:
I know this question has gone unanswered for some time but others may want to know the solution, so here goes! The quick training setion is a bit of a "show-and-tell" section to get others interested. You can practice to your heart's content on any activity that you've opened up just as soon as you have completed it for that day's training. Only your first score is recorded, so don't worry if you mess up afterwards :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  19 Feb 2008
Latest post:  9 Aug 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dr Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain (Nintendo DS)
Dr Kawashima's Brain Training: How Old Is Your Brain (Nintendo DS) by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (230)