- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd (27 Dec. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782210482
- ISBN-13: 978-1782210481
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 0.6 x 26 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 122,617 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Quick Icelandic Knits: Sweaters, Hats, Socks, Mittens and More Paperback – 27 Dec 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Iceland has a rich knitting history, with unique techniques and traditions that have stood the test of time. The Icelandic style is hugely popular today and it's small wonder - the colourwork is so eye-catching and the classic garment shaping so stylish. Gunn teaches you the fundamentals of Icelandic knitting in this book, as well as some of the more complex techniques. Everything is covered, from knitting in the round to knitting with beads. The projects are absolutely gorgeous, but should you wish to customise any of them to make them your own, you'll find that there are stacks of tips to help you.-Knit Today
About the Author
Gunn Birgirsdottir founded and manages an online store for yarn and knitting patterns. She is also involved in youth work and is an experienced foster care educator and trainer.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Porbably won't get around to using it till the autumn.