- Paperback: 502 pages
- Publisher: TFM Publishing Ltd; 1 edition (30 July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1903378699
- ISBN-13: 978-1903378694
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 15.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 420,521 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Key Questions in Cardiac Surgery Paperback – 30 Jul 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Narain Moorjani is based at Papworth Hospital, University of Cambridge, UK. Nicola Viola MD is based at Southampton General Hospital, University of Southampton, UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The best part of the book is its colour illustrations, and the text !!! They seem to have been drawn from a surgical perspective and beautifully illustrate the important features when operating. On top of that, the book has hundreds of cardiac investigations images that demonstrate all the different pathologies.
The book is able to combine the salient features of anatomy and physiology, with the clinical processes.
It is great value for money and is the only book of its type I could find availiable. It is a MUST for anyone involved in cardiac surgery, whether as a registrar or surgical assistant, and especially for those preparing for cardiac surgical examinations.
Paul S. Yea.
The Royal Brompton Hospital. London.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Cardiovascular
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery