- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Continnuum-3PL; New edition (1 April 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826451764
- ISBN-13: 978-0826451767
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 129,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Questionnaire Design, Interviewing and Attitude Measurement Paperback – 1 Apr 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm particularly enthusiastic about his excellent remarks on the necessity of piloting the questionnaire.
If you want to produce a marketing survey it may be ok but it has very little on the ways to statistically validate a measure.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Hebrew Bible (Old Testament)
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Relations
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology