on 3 July 2014
This bar is very good for it's purpose!

Let's be honest, no protein bar is ever going to make up for the lack of chocolate in your gym diet, nor will they ever come close in taste or texture to the real deal! However, whilst some may buy protein bars partly to try and reduce cravings for bad food, some buy them for the good old fashioned nutritional value.

If you're in the latter group, then I've got some good news for you! Ditch whatever bar you're currently using and switch to this. I've tried a few protein bars in my lifetime and they were all packed with horrible rubbish and chemical names that none but scientists understand, and to be quite frank they all over promised and under delivered on taste, leaving you with a bad, fake, after taste.

These quest bars are a tad different. For starters, all of the ingredients are natural, the bars don't look or smell chemically in appearance, and they taste damn good for a protein bar. They have 20g of protein per bar, 170 calories which is around half the calories of most protein bars, and they contain a whopping 68% of your dietary fibre because they aren't made with fake cack! The bars are composed largely of a pre-biotic fibre derived from plants which, I imagine, is also a lot healthier for your digestive system than most bars.

On the whole I'd recommend them, although they don't quite match up to the real enjoyment of launching your face into a cinnamon roll, they will provide more nutritional value and potential add gains to you workout. They also do not taste over powering and come close to the taste that they shot for. I bought mine to use after a gym workout, in the morning, before I can get to breakfast as I needed something instant. These should do the trick nicely.
on 5 September 2012
Natural, delicious, low in carbs, high in protein - can't believe these bars actually exist! Love Quest Nutrition and now never eat any other bar! Highly Recommended.
on 10 April 2014
I had heard amazing things about this range and having started strength training was on the lookout for extra protein sources. First thing, it came amazingly quick! Especially for free delivery. I chose cinnamon roll as I love cinnamon rolls and it is good, I love the fact that there are real nuts in it. I was worried it would be too sweet as had heard that non-US taste buds might do but I found it was fine. I'm not 100% sure it's worth what we have to pay in the UK but will prob try more flavours...just for science and stuff ;)
on 29 July 2014
Great 'healthy' protein bars . Low fat, low carbs, high in protein, only a few ingredients and no hidden ingredients. The taste is good, my favourite is the cookies and cream however this is ok too. I would say it need a bit more work to reach perfection. Only downside was with the delivery, all the bars arrived mushed I guess from the heat though..
on 16 May 2015
Yum! love this flavour. Heads up about the texture, if you haven't tried the bars before: the texture is very chewy so just be aware of what you're getting yourself into! Well priced comparative with other stockists but more expensive than the average bar - however much better quality when comparing ingredients and macros! Would recommend.
on 11 May 2015
I've tried this day after I tried the Quest Craving peanut butter cups, which are absolutely horrible, so I wanted to give this full five stars just because it was a pleasant surprise that Quest doesn't make only products that will leave the most awful chemical taste in your mouth for an hour.

So yeah, the cinnamon bar is pretty tasty. I love all sorts of baked goods and this bar definitely satisfied my morning craving, and actually contained less sugar than my usual bowl of weetabix, plus all that protein! At first I felt like it was not gonna be enough for breakfast but ten minutes later I felt like I couldn't really eat any more stuff, so clearly the protein did its job well.
on 9 September 2013
Delicious especially heated in the microwave yum! Fast prompt delivery and I've never tasted anything better in my life, also I recommend the chocolate peanut butter
on 30 September 2015
Use these as snack when at work, I think the variety packs are probably better as its nice to have choice when you eat them every day as I do, one good thing about these is I work in a hot country so and as they are not covered in chocolate do not have the melting problem, would definitely recommend
on 4 March 2015
When I first tried these I was thinking these might be my fave but the more I ate them I realised they're incredibly sweet. These alongside the double chocolate chunk are the worst flavoured Quest bars on offer. I still have a few more left but they're just too sickly sweet.
on 17 December 2014
easy to chew as opposed to some other bars from the same line i.e. peanut butter and chocolate.

this one is easy to eat and digest - i found it a little sweet but thats no fault of the product, im not a huge fan of sweet products.

would recommend