on 7 October 2009
This table is very light and the carry handle makes it very easy to transport. It is a good size for two people sharing a picnic and is easily wiped and stored. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 29 March 2009
I bought one of these tables a couple of months ago to do my craft work on. When I am done it folds away with very little effort, and takes up very little room, very very lightweight for moving around but completely safe and durable. I am about to purchase another to do my garden potting on in the open air. When I am done it will wash down easily, before folding it up and tidying away in the shed. Fabulous, what more could you want when you are on a budget. would happily use as an extra table in the garden in the summer time.
on 19 July 2011
I have just used this on a caravan trip and was very pleased with it.

Light, easy to use and good value for money.

Would recommend.
on 30 December 2009
Exactly what I was looking for to extend my kitchen table for Christmas, now folded away in the cupboard. Thank you.
on 25 September 2009
This folding table was bought as a temporary desk, due to its ability to fold and be put away.
It serves its purpose well, being at a standard desk height and enough room for a laptop and surrounding paperwork.
Due to it being a folding table there is some sway, easily rectified by placing next to a wall.
It would be excellent as a camping food table.
on 21 November 2011
This is a sturdy little table and the u-shaped legs means it doesn't wobble. The carry handle is ideal and the table is very light. The legs fold-up quickly and easily. All in all it is a very useful and portable little table and I am very pleased with it.
on 23 April 2012
This table is a handy size for the back of a car and very light and compact. The legs are a bit stiff, I was a bit worried I might trap a finger when trying to close it, however it was fine. We used it at a Point to Point and then a race meeting and it was very useful for bottles and trays of sandwiches. I would love one a bit bigger, but then it wouldn't fit in the back of the car so easily. Good value and does what it says on the box: would recommend.
on 10 September 2013
This was a god send on our recent camping trip. We used it as a table while sitting outside to eat on but also as a wind shield for our little BBQ when it was super windy.

Easy to put up and take down again and just super handy to have.
on 23 June 2014
I have not actually used the table as yet, but did take it out of the box and put it up to check it over. It seems nice and sturdy and well able to take the rather heavy combi microwave/grill/oven that I intend to put on it. A useful size, not vast but big enough for a number of uses and excellent for camping. Lightweight to carry and the handle on the side is a very well thought out provision. I hope to acquire another one of these shortly.
on 27 August 2014
We bought this table for our camping trip. We were happy with it and it folds for storage. It's not a solid piece of equipment but it does exactly what it's meant to on a camping trip. It was disappointing that our folding chairs purchased separately were a bit too low for it but the measurements are on the description so no blame on the part of the manufacturer.