- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Woman's Missionary Union (1 May 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1596690127
- ISBN-13: 978-1596690127
- Product Dimensions: 20.2 x 16.9 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,959,594 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Queen Esther's Reflection: A Portrait of Grace, Courage, and Excellence Paperback – 1 May 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Learn how to make your home your palace, your work your court and your marriage a royal anointing by....
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
These relate to the book of Esther. She is my favorite Bible character. I feel the book directly relates to woman today. Esther was a woman of great courage in hard times. Life today is no different. I enjoyed the book very much. I recommend it for study and reading. Ann Platz speaks very gracefully.
Our Women's Ministry Team chose the theme of Ann's book for our fall retreat. When we all read the book...there was no doubt that the Lord's annointing is all over it. The book came to us ...for such a time as this... and we believe God will use it in our lives as well as yours.
You will not be disappointed by this book...it will be a read over. Special blessings to all who read this book.