on 20 November 2012
I made a full size quilt for my bed with this fabric about 6 months ago, I have washed the quilt at 40 degrees several times and have not had a problem with the patterns fading. Admittedly the fabric is a little stiff at first but its only because its brand new. Once its been washed it will soften. If I could upload a picture I would because my quilt is beautiful, soft and fade free!
on 18 February 2013
i bought these squares to make decorations for my home. i wasn't disappointed with the colours or patterns. i just have to decide what to make now!
on 10 October 2013
I bought these fabric square for a craft projext and they are lovely. The price is very reasonable too as I recently went to a craft fair and they were charging alot more for what looked like a very similar product. Very pleased overall.
on 16 September 2013
Nice thick fabric. The pattern on the flowery material is printed on rather than woven in, so hope it doesn't wash off!
on 28 May 2013
Very pleased with quality and designs of material. Have a few projects in mind - can`t wait to get started.
on 13 March 2013
Nice fabric in a lovely assortment of designs. Instructions say to wash by hand and drip dry prior to use. I will follow this as the fabric is quite stiff, and iI dont want a pink streaky quilt at a later date
on 22 March 2013
Great little bundle of fabrics, I used them to recover my chair in a patchwork. On the pictures they look like red and apricot but actually red and white but still they have lovely patterns. Quite thin had to attach it to some more heavy duty fabric to make the chair last longer. Overall great product.
on 26 February 2014
Great colours quality is great I received what I the product on time would recommend , I am now looking at buying more in different colours .
on 24 June 2014
liked the colours and pattern
did not like the feel of the material at first not soft like other cotton matrerials I have used why is this is it coated with something
I have started to use the material to make patchwork blocks nice to sew by hand or machine
on 20 February 2014
good colourseasy usage and just right for my quilting project I was particulary pleased with the colouring of this material