on 26 February 2010
This product is excellent, I searched high and low for square baking sheets to fit my smaller oven and the Quantum sheets do the trick. They also rinse clean under a hot tap really quickly and drip dry easily, no fuss, no scraping.
on 14 December 2013
The Quantum non stick baking sheet is great value for the money that I paid . I am very pleased with it
Have looked all over for a tray this size .Very difficult to get hold of one .thank heaven for Amazon !!!.
on 8 April 2013
I have been looking for this type of baking sheet for ages and was delighted to find them on Amazon. My old trays that I have had for years are sturdy and do not bend. The metal on the tray of this item is quite thin and rather flexible. It is so thin that it was damaged in the post - being badly dented and buckled, although it seemed to be adequatley packaged. I returned the item straight away, so do not know how it will fair when used in an oven with food on it! I do wonder how long the tray will last if it gets damaged on the way to my home and also how it will stand up to being heated, washed and generally used! I will see what the replacement is like before I make a full assessment, but for others who may be looking at these trays, be aware they are quite lightweight. However, they are a really useful shape with a rolled edge to keep fat on the tray without losing cooking area.
on 9 October 2015
I was thrilled when I found these baking sheets on Amazon. I had been looking for this size for quite a while but had no luck. The trays are lovely, but I do not think they will last as long as my old ones, as these already buckled in transit. They are easy to get back into shape with a bit of a bang, but this should not really be possible on hard wearing trays.......... time will tell.
on 3 January 2015
Perfect for my peanut butter cookies.
on 28 January 2015