Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 April 2001
As an undergradute physics student I found this book to be of excellent assistance whilst preparing for my 3rd year finals. It is consise and goes further than the average QM introduction book. What it lacks in diagrams and exercises, it makes up in its layout, clarity of the subject and of course its compact size. An excellent companion for revision.
on 27 November 2012
This book explains the ideas clearly and concisely, with a really deep physical understanding of what is going on. As an undergraduate studying QM I found this aspect of the book incredibly useful - I have yet to see another book that gets to the heart of the subject so well.

The book is short, and a bit brief in places, so I don't think it would be possible to use this book alone for an undergraduate course. However, alongside another more comprehensive book this is truly invaluable in deepening your understanding of the subject.