Colour Name: Curb Chain|Change
Price:£3.36+ Free shipping

on 2 July 2011
I absolutely love this chain, very good quality, bargain for such a price!!!! and it looks better than in the picture, it is brighter, looks lovely.
on 27 July 2014
Having bought this 4 months ago, I was initially pleased, it seemed to be able to carry some of the charms I usually wear OK - I wear these most days and I was worried that the chain I already had was being overloaded so I transferred some to the new chain and for a few months all was well. However about a month ago all the charms and chain have turned black. I have worn these charms for about the last 20 years and this is the first time this has happened. On cleaning the charms and chain with silvo, the chain has not regained its silver quality but has a brown brassy finish, I doubt the silver content of this and at such a cheap price maybe I should have been alerted. It is stamped 925 but I would question this.
on 17 June 2013
really beautiful chain, exactly what I was looking for and arrived really quickly - packaging a little over the top though, i felt like I was playing pass thr parcel with myself! I wish I'd ordered two at the same time, in fact when I next order from Amazon, I'll get another to have in reserve.
on 10 March 2013
The chain is perfect, really thin, elegant and shiny. The price is very good. It comes in a small piece of tissue paper. No boxes.
A jewelry gift that I purchased for my granddaughter came with a silver chain that was very flimsy, and it had a clasp that was difficult to open and close. I purchased this 18 inch silver chain to replace the inferior chain. A day after I ordered the chain, I received an email from the company that provides this chain. This'd was quite impressive. There was information about the chain, and a Pdf on 'how to care for silver jewelry'. Very explicit information.

The chain arrived, and it is quite attractive, slim and sleek, and with a clasp that is very easy to open. Along with the chain came a mini Jewelry Survival kit. The kit contains information on how to care and clean the silver. There are four plastic bags to store silver jewelry, 4 rubber earring nuts to keep earrings securely on the ear, Tips on the care and cleaning of silver jewelry, and an anti-tarnish square to keep silver shiny and new.

A most impressive array of products to keep the silver clean, and information about silver. The silver chain itself is tarnish and nickle free. My granddaughter lines thus chain, and that is the most important part of this purchase.

Recommended. prisrob 03-04-16
on 6 February 2013
This was bought to replace a broken chain for celtic cross. Good chain although delicate is good quality and looks great!!
on 2 July 2013
A lovely thin silver chain, so delicate but it's really strong. Great purchase for the price :) Would buy again!
on 24 March 2016
Brought two - one arrived broken, so what can I say. Although I am a great believer in you get what you pay for, I do expect anything sold not to arrive broken or even break because even though obviously thin they are soldered closed. Very very disappointed, as unwell presently so unable to get to Post Office to return and going away next week, which is what I wanted the gift for. So, no, would not buy again. Although cheap, just a waste of money. Pennies make pounds and all that.
on 2 April 2016
I brought this necklace for myself as I had a pendant but the chain it came on had broken, this chain was very strong as hard wearing and is still going strong now after wearing it numerous times with my little girl tugging on it. This chain was so cheap compared to the price of the ones in the shops and it's perfect.
on 2 May 2016
Bought this chain for my mother in Sept 2015 as she needed a new silver chain for a pendant I had bought her sometime ago (The previous chain having broken after her wearing it for several years). It arrived and all seemed well, we have now noticed however that the chain has discoloured and is in fact NOT sterling silver at all, it appears to be silver plated.

Very disappointed with this. Will not be buying from this seller again in the future and will warn others to as well considering this product is NOT what it is stated to be. False advertising = Bad reputation.