on 29 October 2011
This is a great buy, fits my fiances large size 14 feet perfectly. The only downside I would say there is, is that they aren't very warm.
on 17 October 2012
Bigfoot socks arrived promptly and well packaged. Husband and grandsons appreciated the extra large size of the socks. Extremly satisfied with this product.
on 6 January 2013
I ordered these just before Christmas as a stocking filler present for my boyfriend, who has size 11 feet. I was sick of seeing him wearing socks that would soon develop holes due to the over-stretching! The socks were delivered very quickly, and have proved to be excellent quality - and for a pretty good price too! My other half has size 11 feet and I've been looking for some good quality socks for him for ages, but never been able to buy anything from the high street shops. Boyfriend reports that socks are comfortable and is glad to have some that finally fit properly!
on 27 March 2013
These are lovely socks and amazing value. They are assorted colours. The length is just right and the tops are non-elasticated, which I prefer. I have often paid this much for three pairs of similar socks and the free delivery is such a bonus. Why does anyone go into town any more?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2014
The farther in law only uses these socks and we couldn't find any in the shops so when I found them on here I was made up as I had a happy farther in law at Christmas.
Packaging was great and delivery was too.
on 20 July 2015
The socks are very good. I kept them even though they were not the colours I wanted, nor the colours that were advertised, which I had ordered. The firm needed two e-mails before they were able to tell me that they were out of stock of the ones I had ordered. I won't be dealing with them again.
on 31 July 2015
These socks fit perfect also they come with the added comfort of not having the thick stitching across the toes that in most cases rub, they are nice and soft , it's hard to get none elasticated at the price these were going for as I used to get them on the markets and to be honest they were more exspensiv, you also get a good selection of colours, and having the extra sizes 11t to 14 adds more of a intensive to purchase these at a relly good price , excellent
on 16 September 2013
Well......They are socks. Thin and nothing special but they are cheap so I don't care. Had them a few months now and still no holes so for the money you can't go wrong. Although don't expect comfort or luxury
on 29 December 2012
These are very good quality and leave plenty of room for my size eleven feet. They are very comfortable to wear but the elastic tops are a bit tight when new
on 8 May 2015
So far I can only say that the socks are exactly what I needed. They seem decent quality, don't yet fall down round the ankles, certainly don't cause a pressure problem and come at a good price. Good value for money.