- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; Reissue edition (13 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415439671
- ISBN-13: 978-0415439671
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.8 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 793,711 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Qualitative Complexity: Ecology, Cognitive Processes and the Re-Emergence of Structures in Post-Humanist Social Theory (International Library of Sociology) Paperback – 13 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Chris Jenks is Professor of Sociology and Pro-Vice Chancellor at Brunel University. He has written numerous books on culture, sociology and childhood. He is interested in sociological theory, post-structuralism and heterology, childhood, cultural theory, visual and urban culture and extremes of behaviour. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)