Size: DOUBLE BED|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 February 2016
I am shocked at the really poor quality of this mattress protector. I was expecting the elasticated skirt to be made out of polycotton, but no, it's made out of a very thin sort of paper - the same material they use to make the disposal painting suits in the pound shop (picture attached). I am not banking on it lasting long on my bed. The mattress protector itself is as thin as card. I am aware it's not a mattress topper, but I would have been better off buying a few towels and stitching them together. Very disappointing and will not be recommending it to anyone.
review image review image
on 31 May 2014
The description of the single size protector should have said 'Only Suitable for Child's Bed'. It doesn't quite fit a standard single mattress without an exhausting struggle. I wouldn't recommend this.
on 17 October 2014
arrived really quick and went on my new memory foam mattress with ease,feels very comfy and very good for the price,would definitely recommend.
on 1 August 2015
The mattress protector I received had a huge dirty stain on it,and that's not how you want a newly bought item to look like.It looked like it had been used before.To make things worse,it's almost a struggle trying to put the mattress protector onto the mattress.The protector is smaller for a standard double bed mattress.
on 2 April 2016
Really disappointed with this product but you get what you pay for. My other half is going out to get a good quality one from Marks and Spencer this morning. The images show the protector hugging the mattress well as if it's elasticated but it comes off after one night and rolls up under your sheet. The material used on the sides is just not fit for purpose. Avoid this if you have a good quality mattress which is of a good thickness because this doesn't really do its job once you're on top of it.
on 13 September 2014
Excellent!! Nice quality and you don't have to fight with the material to get it to fit the bed!!
on 16 May 2014
These pillow protector are really good quality. They are padded on both sides and are actually thicker than most of my pillow cases. Liked them so much I have ordered another two. Excellent value for money.
on 1 April 2015
Does exactly what it says on the packet. It is a mattress protector (not a thick mattress pad!) to keep a mattress clean. Perfect fit for a standard double, and the skirt around the side makes it much more stable than some protectors which just have elastic bands. Good value compared to many of the others.
on 6 January 2016
The cover is perfectly adequate and very reasonably priced. However, I have not been able to get the fourth corner over my king sized mistress. I think it must have been manufactured slightly out of square. I am quite strong but there is no way that this will ever stretch to fit my mistress. But I am still using it as it's better than nothing.
on 2 February 2013
Very good quality and very soft and comfortable.Fits the bed very well pleanty of give and easy to put on.