Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 19 December 2011
I bought this cover to save me having to bring my seats home from the allotment. It has taken all that the weather can throw at it and has kept the seats and equipment dry and clean. I am delighted with the product. The strings provided, keeps the cover in place in even the strongest wind and rain. AAA.
on 9 October 2012
I bought this to cover our garden bench and glad I did given the awful summer we had. It was straightforward to "put on" and comes with ties at the bottom to make sure it stays secure. We've had a fair amount of strong winds and heavy rain already and I'm pleased to say that the cover has not only stayed in place but has also stayed intact.
on 11 January 2013
This only arrived last week.
So really can't say how it will go through the winter.
But it fits very well ,
I got it for my love bench which has a little table in the middle.
So am really pleased how it fits.
Also like that you can tie it to the legs so no blowing away in the wind.
Price was out standing , so if it only lasts for this winter will be happy.
As the other cover i had only survived five minutes and cost three times as much.
on 22 October 2010
GOOD QUALITY 3 SEATER GARDEN BENCH COVER WATERPROOF NEW
This is a good quality cover, a good size with ties for each leg. Should stay on throughout the winter with no problems, and not lift in the wind.
on 21 April 2012
The delivery was excellent and the product does exactly what I wanted it to do.

I could not have asked for more.

on 24 July 2012
This product was more than what was described. It not only looks good but it fitted our garden seat perfectly.

The supplier also needs praising as the delivery was well within the time stated, good job all round.
on 10 August 2011
Good quality, good price and a great colour (a nice natural, dark, olive green - not like some gaudy covers you see).
This cover  is no longer supplied with ties –not a big issue, but it is misleading advertising. Dimension wise it’s about 1500mm long [60”] by 740mm high [29”] and 710mm deep [28”]. There are four brass ringed eyelets, one for each of the bench legs but it’s very lightweight and could do with a further two holes in the centre to give additional ties to stop it lifting in the wind [lose a *]. The material looks identical to that on my patio table, and as such does not look as if it will stand up to the wind and rain as I think this will disintegrate within the year, but I can’t deduct *s for what might happen.
Before posting this I read other reviews and the size seems to vary, depending when it was sold, varying from 1800mm [6’] in length to mine at 1500mm [5’] with no tie strings, I assume in a cost saving exercise [lose a *]. Was a low priced option, delivered quickly and post free! This is one review that is likely to be amended in the future.
on 19 October 2013
Rather disappointed, as it doesn't cover the legs to the ground, although it is long enough for our 3 seater bench. Also there was no cord to thread through the holes provided round the base of the cover, although that was in the spec.
on 8 June 2012
After 4 months use covering our garden bench, this cover is disintegrating. Holes and tears have appeared along the crease lines where it was folded; it is not due to friction with the bench, just movement with the wind. Although it is not fit for purpose, the seller (Ebinary) will not give a refund. What is the point of having a bench cover if can not last one summer? The bench is back in the garage for the winter, along with its useless cover. I am disgusted at the rubbish quality of this item and the attitude of Ebinary.