Pyramide matches the topics and grammar requirements of each of the AS and A Level specifications, and provides students with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and understanding of French-speaking society.
How Pyramide guides your students to success:
- Bridges the gap between GCSE and AS Level, and between AS and A level.
- Contains extensive grammar practice, with clear explanations written in English, worksheets and a grammar section at the back of the Students' Books.
- Offers an extensive amount of language and grammar practice, in both the Students' Books and the Teacher's Guides, with clear explanations written in English and a grammar section at the back of the Students' Books.
- Includes activities suitable for the whole ability range with support and extension opportunities provided in the Teacher's Guides.
- Provides revision and consolidation with two pages of assessment tasks in each unit accompanied by suggested mark schemes.
- Four pages of exam practice in every chapter.
- Includes worksheets which help students develop a deeper cultural knowledge and understanding of France.
"pyramide is the most up-to-date way to study French for this stage. It has a succinct, no-nonsense approach... a useful contribution to making language learning at this stage a challenging, yet informative and engaging prospect."
Michael Grenfell, Times Educational Supplement, October 2000.