Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
the info i have come across says you can if child is 2 or above. maybe you can use one of a lower concentration as it is available in different strenghts
19 Apr 2014 by Tony Walvin
votes
This product is great my girlfriend and I stayed by a lake in Hungary and never got bit once. If you use it make sure you put it on before sundown when they start coming out and they won't bother you. Buy insect repellant to plug in too
18 days ago by Matthew
votes
Yes- it seems fine on skin. They must be made aware it tastes AWFUL and should not go near eyes. (little hands could spread it everywhere)
20 days ago by leylandlass
votes
I have no experiance of the Scottish highlands, however we used it in January this year in Grenada. This at a time when it was unusual to have so many Mosquitos it was not that successful.
13 Jul 2014 by Mr Robert W Willis
votes
Hi, to be honest, I haven't been to Mexico, only to the Caribbean with it and there may be some other insects around. However, I used the 55 and didn't get bitten once. Hope this helps. Enjoy your holiday!
8 Jul 2014 by PP
votes
Personally, I'd opt for the 100%. And keep it topped up. I've used a mosquito wipe to apply it to ensure you get it over your skin
8 Jul 2014 by Malcolm
votes
Not sure best ask the supplier
22 Jun 2014 by ollie
votes
I went to krakow in October of last year and didn't see any even though it was quite warm. I couldn't say what the summer months would be like
16 Jun 2014 by Matthew
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers