Questions & Answers
Pyramid Repel 55 Insect/Mosquito Repellent Deet Spray - 120ml
by Pyramid Travel Products
4.3 out of 5 stars (382)
£6.93
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
This product is great my girlfriend and I stayed by a lake in Hungary and never got bit once. If you use it make sure you put it on before sundown when they start coming out and they won't bother you. Buy insect repellant to plug in too
10 Aug 2014 by Matthew
votes
I've had a bottle for 10 years (opened), used it in Goa, India at the end of October this year - it still worked very well. Lots of mozzies around and it was v.hot & sweaty and I was outdoors, exposed both day and night for 4 hours at a time over 5 days. I only got one mosquito bite through part of a shirt that I did not treat. All exposed areas clear of bites. Its important to note that you have to treat every surface insects could land on (i.e. on top of clothes too). It may spoil clothes, though I've never had this. I've used it while sleeping on a bank of the Nile, Egypt -didn't get bitten at all when others were covered in bites. Its not the most pleasant of stuff - a bit "oily-sticky" & smells a tiny bit when being applied, but I can put up with that for the effectiveness (its probably the active ingredient DEET that causes that).
8 Dec 2014 by Shai
vote
Hi, to be honest, I haven't been to Mexico, only to the Caribbean with it and there may be some other insects around. However, I used the 55 and didn't get bitten once. Hope this helps. Enjoy your holiday!
8 Jul 2014 by PP
vote
Personally, I'd opt for the 100%. And keep it topped up. I've used a mosquito wipe to apply it to ensure you get it over your skin
8 Jul 2014 by Malcolm
votes
Personally, I would never spray the product directly on your face as you do not want it to get in your eyes or in your mouth or nose! However, I spray some on to my fingers and rub a little bit of the product onto my forehead, cheeks, chin and neck. Hope that helps!
18 Mar 2015 by Miss Kelly Berrisford
votes
No it's not designed for clothing - just exposed skin. Try EX4 clothing treatment to treat your clothes.
16 days ago by Paul Mulvey
votes
To strong
1 Apr 2015 by suesi
votes
Yes but best to spray on your hands first and then gently apply to exposed areas of your skin avoiding the eye area and lips. Wash your hands after before touching your phone case etc as DEET can affect plastics.
1 Apr 2015 by Paul Mulvey
votes
It is over a 100ml so I had to put in my checked on luggage. It is def not aerosol.
4 Feb 2015 by ANDRIA
votes
Just checked the bottle and can find only a batch number but no expiry date. It may have been on the box which I no longer have.
2 Dec 2014 by Mrs.F.J.A.Oetegenn
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers