on 25 April 2010
Bought this as a a poster for my young son's room to show where we have travelled to. It is just the right size and is good quality
on 3 November 2011
I bought this as my partner and I wanted to track where we had been so far and to update as we travel. It is a good size and came quickly. Good price too as I think some of the cheaper world maps are thinner and more likely to tear.
on 26 June 2010
I bought this map so we could keep a record of our sons world trip. We are marking off all the places where he goes for a record of where he has been, this map is doing just fine.
on 8 April 2011
The poster came very quickly and was very well packed. It was exactly as it appeared from the description. There is not a lot to review but I was entirely satisfied with this product and would not hesitate to order again from this supplier.
on 1 November 2014
The quality is ok but the map is too outdated. It was produced 1999 and some countries like Yugoslavia are on the map.
on 7 July 2015
Asked my girlfriend's 13 year old sister where Portugal is and she pointed to Australia. Was not impressed so I bought her this and hung it above her computer. Every now and again I'll ask her to point to various countries on the map and although it took some time she knows where most major countries are now from looking at that map every now and again.

Stories aside, the quality of the map is good enough and everything is nice and clear. Would recommend it to anyone who has a sibbling or child with poor geographical knowledge.
on 3 September 2014
It arrived within the delivery estimate, it's a great size - big enough for me to clearly see all the countries and place stickers on the countries I've been to. The colours are good and overall a great poster! Absolutely nothing wrong with mine.
on 24 September 2014
Yes POSTER REVOLUTION Gets my vote for a quality product and very fairly priced
was very happy with the company , the product/world map was well packaged and delivered ahead of time
very happy , would happily recommend .
on 28 January 2013
Good wall calendar, good value for money. Only complaint is that the paper could have been heavier quality and it wrinkled slightly when on the wall. backed with foamboard you can use stick pins to mark the countries you have visited
on 7 March 2014
I have tried for such a long time to get a map of the world which is reasonably priced and this one is fantastic. A good quality, great size. Perfect for my wall. Would definitely recommend.