on 12 September 2013
Excellent value for money, worked a treat at our charity fete for annoucements - saved a fortune on a PA system and the kids loved the siren - we charged them 10p a go :-)
on 22 May 2013
This was delivered next day with prime and works a treat. Its customisable volume makes this ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
on 6 June 2016
perfect for the school fun run I organised
on 26 December 2015
Fitted batteries on Xmas day and it doesn't work.
Tried different batteries, still nothing.
When the batteries are in place they stop the opening mechanism from working so a knife is required to prise the stupid cover open.
I'm so disappointed. I now still have to wait until my wife comes back into the room before I can ask her for a cup of tea.
Manufactured from cheap light weight plastic.
on 5 February 2016
Ordered one of these to replace a broken previous one I had.
Excellent service on delivery.
Easy to set up etc. great volume, both loudness and control
Nice grip, and good shoulder/hand strap to stop accidental dropping.
Not as large as some, which was nice, as the weight was a little less.
I would suggest ensuring the unit is off, before placing the batterys.
the previous unit I had 'popped' when we first loaded the batterys (that was the 40w unit thou)
on 18 June 2014
For 18 quid, and a set of four huge D cells, this thing was quite a bargain. No issues with audio feedback, and the siren and recording function were a great bonus.
on 10 June 2014
This was for a competition and did the job perfectly. I was the loudest there and everyone loved it? Thanks
on 2 October 2013
Not as loud as I thought it would be and sound doesn't travel too far but I love the record function
on 4 July 2014
Excellent buy ! Capability to pre-record a message is a bonus.
on 11 December 2014