on 6 September 2012
Amazing product that transforms any vase of flowers. The tiny bag arrives but having been left in water overnight these tiny beads are transformed into the most amazing gel balls. The colour is lovely and so nice that I leave them in empty vases when I am waiting to get fresh flowers. Everyone has commented on how unusual and lovely they are.

After time the gel balls start to get smaller but the remedy is simple soak them in water again and they are revitalised. When the balls are in a vase and you add water for the flowers some of the balls seem to disappear leaving the remainder to appear to be floating in the vase - great effect. These are perfect little gifts and and a bag of beads could easily be slipped in with a Birthday or other card.
on 12 October 2013
They do the job stated, I first bought these in Australia, and used them for my orchids, they work well, but it got to a point I could not be bothered to keep refreshing them, I find it easier to water my plants.
on 30 December 2012
Pleased with quality and very effective in vase, complements the flowers and pleased with the fact that you can use these again and again
on 27 November 2013
fast delivery these are great i know they are not a toy but did use them as a kids sensory play activity they enjoyed the feel of them
on 9 February 2013
My daughter has bought many of these for her school science project and they have not let her down. A good buy.
on 5 October 2014
a great deatail to any floral arrangement
on 30 December 2014
very colourful and easy to use
on 9 April 2016