You can't keep a good man down or a Puppet Master buried as Tunneler, Leech Woman, Pinhead and the rest of the puppets return to exhume their beloved creator in Puppet Master II, the sequel to the hit horrorfest, Puppet Master.
This time, the little devils are after the special fluid that keeps them alive, which is only found in...you guessed it...human brains. Lucky for the puppets, a new team of paranormal researchers has come to the hotel to investigate its murder-soaked past. (Don't these guys ever learn?) The puppets led by a new member, the flamethrowing Torch are happy to shed some light on the (brain) matter, as they tunnel, burn, strangle and hook to survive. Featuring the special effects wizardry of Academy Award® nominee David Allen (Young Sherlock Holmes, Willow)
- RESTORED HD 1080p 1.78:1 WIDESCREEN
- NEW DTS-HD MA 2.0 Stereo Mix
- ORIGINAL DD2.0 STEREO SOUNDTRACK
- SPECIAL INTRO AND AUDIO COMMENTARY BY CHARLES BAND
- ORIGINAL FULL LENGTH VIDEOZONE
- KILLER PUPPET MASTER MONTAGE
- RARE 1997 PUPPETMASTER ACTION FIGURE COMMERCIAL
- HD TRAILER
- FULL MOON TRAILER PARK
- REVERSIBLE SLEEVE INCORPORATING ORIGINAL ARTWORK & GRAHAM HUMPHREYS ARTWORK
- COLLECTORS BOOKLET
Awards and Accreditations:Nominated 1991 International Fantasy Film Award "Best Film".