Punish those bad deatheaters!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Nov 2011 20:59:18 GMT
The dark lord has been vanquished... whatever his name was. The deatheaters, those that have survived, must be punished. What would Dumbledore do? What would Potter do?

Posted on 16 Nov 2011 09:57:14 GMT
P. Cobb says:
Tim: I take it that this is your "You've given me a nice idea, see below" reference?

Yes, the Black Baron has gone, or was it Count Yerself Lucky? Strange how memories of his name begin to dissipate into the ether. Must be down to Aura activity.

I think Dumbledore may have been more lenient with the deatheaters than Potter's Punishment Patrol. The first task would have been to track down all of the Earthly Earl's supporters as they will have gone to ground and scattered. Dumbledore's magical prowess would have enabled him to combat the protective charms on the dark marks and put a trace on them, enabling all wearers to be tracked down eventually.

In return for permanent 'tattoo' removal, each wearer would have to be obliged to do something/promise something - but what? Repair damage done during their reign of terror? Cue bridges being rebuilt overnight. The kindly wizard would be more inclined to take the 'word' of the Knight of the Night's supporters when they swear allegiance to the forces of good.

However, Potter and Weasley Aurors Inc are more likely to want high-profile humiliation, especially after the loss Ron experienced. Expect to see followers of the Darkside Duke scrubbing lichen off the Mount Rushmore carvings with a toothbrush, doing a shift as replacement lightning conductors on the Eiffel Tower, scouring pigeon poop off Sydney Opera House - with their tongues, following behind abundent herds of wildebeest in South Africa with besoms and dustpans and packaging the by-product as fertiliser, walking the length of the M1 Motorway and trying on every traffic cone to see which ones would serve as a replacement Sorting Hat, painting the Golden Gate Bridge with a 3-haired watercolour brush, etc etc.

Is that the Prince of Shadows I hear groaning?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2011 01:07:07 GMT
hheheheheheheheheh!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Dec 2011 23:15:57 GMT
Well - my list just Pales - by comparison - Get on with it PC....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  15 Nov 2011
Latest post:  24 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) by J.K. Illustrations by Mary GrandPre. Rowling (Hardcover - 2007)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (1,301)