Size: UK 6-8Colour: WhiteChange

on 22 January 2012
I love these socks, they fit snugly, but not to tight. They don't slide down like shorter socks. They breathe, but keep my feet nice and warm. They also keep their shape after beeing washed.
on 17 April 2014
Fit perfectly, feel great, good price, and they're really comfortable. I must admit, my feet haven't felt so good in socks;-)
on 28 March 2014
I bought these for wearing with my Sidi cycling shoes. The low cut 'trainer' socks are too low cut for me. These are perfect
on 19 March 2014
Arrived promptly and are roomy in fit. The colours are very sweet but the material is thin (no cotton loop) and my feet move around in my running shoes. Not sure that I'll be able to run distances in them.
on 10 September 2014
They fit very well and are very comfortable as the material is very soft.
on 13 August 2015
I have never found the much lower trainer socks stay around my ankles, so I was looking for an alternative, and these fit the bill.

I am a size 11 (UK) and these were longer in the foot than i would have preferred, but otherwise, good price, delivered as promised and as described.
on 2 February 2015
I have bought Puma Sports Socks for years and have not been disappointed until now. The material is very good quality but my complaint; they are much thinner than I expected. The medium has also proved too big for my size 7 foot size.
on 16 April 2015
Nice colours and they look nice on, however fabric is flimsy and already after one wear, fabric stretched around toe after playing tennis. Probably more suited to casual wear than active sports wear, as for the price I've had better.
on 17 March 2015
The online image confused me. I mistook these for ones I had bought earlier with a deeper welt. These slipped down off my ankles although the same foot size. Might be useful to put the 2 styles on same page.
VINE VOICEon 16 September 2015
My feet are size 12 or 13, UK sizes, so it's lovely to have some some socks the right size instead of making do with ones that are really a bit too small. Thank goodness for the internet.