Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

Size: UK 9-11|Colour: Safari|Change

on 11 April 2014
These socks are very good for size, they do not cut into the heels and are concealed well in all my shoes. The one problem i am having is the heels of the socks 'go to sleep' slide off my heels and end up under my heel causing discomfort when walking.
on 7 October 2015
Fantastic!! I have a couple of pairs of shoes that I have previously warn short cut-off socks with. Having been suitably embarrassed by my wife for the state I looked with socks and deck shoes I decided I needed to try and find an alternative. I can't bear to wear shoes without socks and when I came across them I thought I'd give them a go. I have to say they are great. Not only can you not see that I have socks but they are nice and snug and breathable. The elastic on the back is covered in a soft rubber-like strip which not only avoids rubbing but assists in holding it onto your foot. I am a men's size 9 and find they stay on fine. The only thing I found (which is no fault of the socks) is that I notice my shoes now rub my heel where regular socks would have previously been.
on 8 September 2015
Unfortunately the back of these socks kept slipping off my foot. I expected better from a brand like puma which is what convinced me to buy the product in the first place. There are much better brands on the market that you can get.
on 5 January 2015
Good for use with trainers or Toms when you want to wear socks but just can' have the top bit. However the back grip isn't 100% effective and they sometimes slip off, but they are the best ones of this kind I have bought so far.
on 29 December 2015
Perfect for wearing with TOMS. I've tried various types without the little rubber grip things on the heels and they do help.

Going to stock up on them for my next holiday!
on 3 April 2016
Good quality and delivery just expensive. This is a niche market and someone needs to sell reasonably priced versions of these.
on 13 September 2015
Disappointed with the fit they were huge on me and as a result are not wearable shame as the material looks quality
on 11 July 2015
Just fall off all the time, perhaps it's a size thing but these don't work for me at all.
on 14 September 2015
Poor fit, don't stay on feet (I'm a size 10), stretched the first time they were washed.
on 1 August 2015