Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 13 January 2013
Easy to read and a few useful links. But.... and there is a but... it feels like a expanded hand out to students at the beginning of the first term. I didn't feel like I'd wasted my money but close. Also it is geared for US students.
on 2 November 2012
What a fantastic guide! I am currently in my first year as a psychology student and have purchased many books already to help me along my way. However, the 'Psychology Student Guide' really does get my best rating so far! Covering every aspect of psychology, this guide is easy to follow, very informative and contains many fabulous links to various websites and resources that I am certain I will need along my pathway to my degree.
Whether you are new to psychology and thinking about taking this route in your studies, already embarking on your journey, or nearing the end, this guide will definitely assist you in your learning!
on 15 January 2013
Really good for prospective psychology students thinking about taking it as a subject for a degree course. It covers all the basic principles, e.g. cognitive, biological psych and gives an insight to the type of careers and areas you are bound to study. Great on the kindle to flick through or use as a quick reference when you get to uni.
on 25 December 2012
Great book. Would definitely recommend for people interested in psychology or people just about to start undergraduate degree in psychology. I wish I had this book when I started with my Bsc. It would have saved me a lot of time searching for meanings and definitions
on 28 November 2012
Thank you for making this accessible for all psychology students. It's not often that anything useful is made free. It's easy to read and understand at all levels and the website is a mine of useful information. Thank you
on 14 November 2012
it's is clear, concise and a fantastic guide for anyone studying psychology A level and above. As a degree student it helps to have information that is well written and easy to understand. A good addition to his web-site.
on 5 November 2012
I have been following David Webb's work across his websites and have been thoroughly impressed with the free resources that are accessible across his pages. This student guide helps to condense this vast subject and enables both students and non-students alike to understand the many fascinating variations of psychology and its applications. I would also recommend that you read his Essential Guide To Criminal Profiling which compliments this book. I have since contacted David via his website and found him to be very helpful and friendly.
on 13 May 2013
This is an excellent guide for existing psychology students and for those considering pursuing a course in psychology. A must read for those interested in the field of psychology.
on 5 January 2013
I found this guide to be extremely useful and helpful for me as an undergrad psych student - so good in fact I passed it to all my fellow students so they can benefit from this.
on 17 February 2013
Really interesting intro to the subject. It allows you you understand the different areas of psychology and so allowing you to read a more specific titled book