on 28 October 2014
I know what I like and I like this series, actually scrap that, I LOVE this series. Each book draws me deeper into a world where all is not as it seems, with believable characters and interesting plots that are not what you would expect. Shay has serious trust issues, and after what she's been through who could blame her? And Mason has a secret. Combine that with murders of the mysterious kind and a vengeful killer and you've got one hell of a book. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really love the fact that there is one central character that is a mainstay through all of the books (the enigma that is Stefan), and although each book highlights two different characters each time, (who have nothing to do with the other characters) he is the glue that binds them all together, and in this book we can see where the plot could take us when Stefan gets his own story. I can't wait. Another hit for me from this author.
on 12 August 2013
This book was amazing I enjoyed it from start to finish....I love the way dale writes it's so easy to follow and you get to know each person in your mind..... the only down side now is iv read it and want more...hope the next books soon x.....please please tell me you have more ready .... I'll have to read all your books again.... lol From one of your biggest fans xx
on 6 February 2016
*received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review*

This read was okay, but it definitely left me wanting. Roman and Shay were pretty cute, but with the villain slinking around (and not doing a very enticing time of it) their romance felt a little lacking. I loved the way they came together and his secret regarding Shay and his art pieces, but that's about the highlight of their relationship for me.

The eerie presence wasn't very creepy. I was mildly wary when the black eyes appeared, but after that, it seemed dull. It wasn't as exciting as the previous installments, but since the last book was the BEST I've read so far, I can't entirely blame this story for being out-shined.

The writing was pretty good, but it was lengthy at some parts and it did a lot of 'energy' info, which took away from what creepiness I could get out of it. At times I'd find myself skimming through every other paragraph, and I don't like that so I tend to reread, which is why it took me so long to finish it. I recommend this to those who like a good suspenseful read with psychics, but because this theme was more business-like (last book starred a gardener) I personally couldn't find much interest beyond the psychic aspect and murders.
on 21 April 2014
Love the stories, love the characters and how the storyline is so easy to follow, have read all the books in this series and I am now waiting for the next book, if you want an enjoyable read this is for you :)
on 9 March 2014
I have just finished reading the psychic visions series of books, and have loved them. Dale Mayer is a new author to me, and came across her while searching for another book ( thank you Amazon) I love books that you can really get into, and I didn't want to put them down... I cannot wait for Stefen's story. Please continue this series ... I love book series where characters from other stories appear and you see how their lives have developed.... ( I am a big J D Robb fan... Dallas and Roark... I am always waiting for the next book) thank you putting you imagination down to create these wonderful stories.
on 20 April 2014
This is the 3rd book I have read by Dale Mayer but preceded the others.Story line good and characters likeable but bit strange not sure about out of body stuff!
on 14 December 2013
This is a quality book at a bargain price. I love this series and I am always blown away by the authors skill. Highly Recommended.
on 31 December 2013
Amazing from start to end had me totally gripped! I can't wait for the next instalment hopefully it will be Stefans story next.
on 19 September 2013
This is the fourth book I have read by Dale Mayer. I have thoroughly enjoyed all them, and would recommend them.
on 25 February 2015
Excellent series. Throughly enjoyed every book apart from Rare Find. This one just didn't work for me.